Electronics & Telecommunication Department
Communication is the core of today's society structure. With the ever increasing necessities of man the demand for more efficient and faster means of communication are on rise, consequently the demand for Electronics and telecommunication engineering is here to stay.
With this in mind the administrators of the college started this department in the year 1995. The first batch of this department passed out in the year 1998-99.Since then it has been a trend of the students of the department to top the University exams.
The Dept. has formed an organization called E.TEESA (Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Student Association) for effective conduct of various activities for the upliftment of its staff and student.
The Electronics and Telecommunication engineering Department is a single storied building with 9000 Sq.ft. area having class rooms, staff rooms and fully equipped labs pertaining to Electronics and Telecommunication branch. The Department also has a HF Transceivers (100W).
(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Student Association)
Activities Under E.TEESA:
- Seminar and Workshops are arranged by calling experts from various colleges
- For competitive Examination students are guided by expert faculties.
- Under T.P.O. (Training and Placement Office) campus interviews are arranged every year for Electronics Engineering Students.
The ETC Department has the distinction of having well equipped laboratories for :-
Basic ec & electrical machines lab
Computer & Dsp lab.
Instrumentation & Control Lab.
Microwave video engg & Communication
VLSI & Image Processing Lab.
- UHF & Microwave Lab
- Fiber Optics & Communication Lab
- Video Engineering Lab
- Consumer Electronics Lab
- Computer Lab
- Switching & Digital Circuit
- Communication syatem
- Instrumentation & Control
- Electronics(Electrical Science)
- Electronics Circuits
Shri V.B. Bhosale
B.E. (E & TC)